Early Sebago Scenes
East Sebago Aerial View
Taken about 1949, this is a view of the intersection of Route 114 and Route 11. In the foreground, on the left, is the Spaulding Memorial Library. Foreground right is the Fitch Homestead, the oldest home in Sebago (built in 1792), now part of the Sebago Elementary School. In the right background is the Fitch Lumber Mill, built on the site of the first mill built by William Fitch, Esq. In 1798. At the top is the Redman’s Hall. (Photo Courtesy of Gannett Photo – via Sebago Lake Land by Herbert Jones).