Skip Navigation
Sebago Maine Town Seal
This table is used for column layout.
 
Early Sebago Scenes
Page NavigationPage NavigationPage NavigationPage Navigation
PreviousPageNextPage
Photo
Sebago Town Hall
Located across Route 107 from the Town Hall, this building was erected in about 1835. Later it was used as the girl’s dormitory for Potter Academy, and for Home Economics instruction. (Photo Courtesy of Centennial History of Sebago Maine 1826 – 1926).
Page NavigationPage NavigationPage NavigationPage Navigation
PreviousPageNextPage