Skip Navigation
Sebago Maine Town Seal
This table is used for column layout.
 
Early Sebago Scenes
Page NavigationPage NavigationPage NavigationPage Navigation
PreviousPageNextPage
Photo
Fitch Bros. Mill
This mill was built on the site of the first Fitch’s Mill, originally built in 1798. The mill ceased operation in the mid 1950’s, about a year after Harry Fitch died. (Photo Courtesy of Centennial History of Sebago Maine 1826 – 1926).
Page NavigationPage NavigationPage NavigationPage Navigation
PreviousPageNextPage