Public Safety Committee Meeting Minutes of 12/19/05
Present: Don, Maurice, Lauris, David
Held a quick meeting that covered:
· Minutes from last meeting. Updates included addition of Ken Littlefield and update to requirements to include training facility and clarification to what would be housed in the new facility.
· Distribution of letter to the public through an article in the Bridgton News; available through handouts at various public locations; Town Web Site. Based on feedback received, next updates will be done as a selective mailing.
· Discussed that we would visit Raymond and Gray facilities on Saturday, January 12.
· Reviewed the requirements to determine what questions should be asked during the visits. Basically, we can turn the requirements into questions. Some additional questions would be:
o What would you have done differently?
o What was the biggest unplanned expenditure?
o How did you acquire your land?
o Did you self-fund the project, use grant money, etc?
o What stations did you visit during your research?
· Next meeting scheduled for January 9, 2006 at 7:00 p.m.