A. It shall be the duty of the Code Enforcement Officer to enforce the provisions of this Ordinance pursuant to M.R.S.A. 30-A § 4452.
B. The penalties contained in M.R.S.A. 30-A § 4452 shall apply to any violation of this ordinance.
C. In addition to any other actions, the Code Enforcement Officer, upon determination that a violation exists, shall submit a declaration to the Administrator of the Federal Insurance Administration requesting a denial of flood insurance. The valid declaration shall consist of;
1. the name of the property owner and address or legal description of the property sufficient to confirm its identify or location;
2. a clear and unequivocal declaration that the property is in violation of a cited State or local law, or ordinance;
3. a statement that the public body making the declaration has authority to do so and a citation to that authority.
4. evidence that the property owner has been provided notice of the violation and the prospective denial of insurance; and,
5. a clear statement that the declaration is being submitted pursuant to Section 1316 of the National Flood Insurance Act of 1968, as amended.