a. Disposal of waste within the borders of the town at any location other than that which has been established by the Board shall constitute illegal disposal. Illegal disposal shall include the following:
1) Disposal of waste in any location at the solid waste facility other than where instructed by attendant.
2) Disposal of waste in any location at the solid waste facility before or after designated operating hours.
3) Disposal of waste in any location within the borders of the town other than at the solid waste facility, or other approved locations.
4) Disposal of waste at the solid waste facility that is improperly prepared according to established rules.
5) Disposal of waste at the solid waste facility without displaying the proper permit(s) or paying any established disposal fees.
6) Disposal of any non-acceptable waste.
7) Disposal of any waste for which the solid waste facility has not been designed, licensed, and approved.
8) Composting of organic or agricultural materials on one’s own property is not considered illegal disposal according to the provisions of State and Federal law and this ordinance.