I Call to Order
Chairman Paul White called the meeting to order at 7:03 p.m.
Present: Paul White, Phil Lowe, Joe McMahon, Tina Vanasse, Donna Cook (board member and recorder at this meeting) and Code Enforcement Officer Brandon Woolley.
Absent: Jim Jansz, Planning Board Secretary Maureen Scanlon
Guests present: Craig Geaumont, John M. Reilly, John M. Fennah, Moria Casey, Audrey Dubay, Jason Linscott and Selectman Edythe Harnden.
The following correspondence/documentation was distributed to the Planning Board members at the meeting:
1. Documentation on potentially lapsed subdivisions in the Town; to be reviewed by Board Members as well as Town officers.
2. Documentation on the Completed Release Deed and Easement, Covenant and Agreement between Mrs. Lamanuzzi and Mr. & Mrs. Park.
There was no correspondence.
III Public Hearing – Subdivision review – Map 10, Lot 016-A Pheasant Ridge by Hertel Family LLC
1. Craig Geaumont gave a brief presentation of the Pheasant Ridge proposal. Several citizens had questions regarding development near their homes. Craig answered their questions.
2. Discussions were had regarding the additional drainage and the size of the culvert on Hogfat Hill Road since Board Member, Phil Lowe didn’t feel it would be large enough to handle the additional lots that are being created. The CEO then spoke in regards to what he felt could be a viable option, in that an easement is granted to the Town on one of the lots that has non- buildable wetland. Along with the easement, a fee of $1000 or an amount to be determined will need to be paid by the developer. Mr. Geaumont gave a hand out to the Board Members and CEO so they could see what was done with the Town regarding dry hydrants on their last subdivision.
3. With no further questions by the Board, it was determined that the applicant will add a proposed easement for the Town to the current plans; with the intended use be for a fire pond.
4. Applicant requested to be put on next month’s agenda.
IV Open to Public Questions
There were no Public Comments.
V Review of Minutes (June 12, 2012 & July 10, 2012)
1. A motion was made by Joe McMahon and seconded by Donna Cook to approve, as written, the June 12, 2012 meeting minutes. Motion carried.
2. A motion was made by Joe McMahon and seconded by Donna Cook to approve, as written, the July10, 2012 meeting minutes. Motion carried.
VI Old Business
1. Matrix was discussed and clarified.
2. Copy of the deed from Mrs. Lamanuzzi and Mr. & Mrs. Park.
3. Potential of lapsed subdivisions were discussed. Chairman felt the CEO and Maureen; the Planning Board Secretary should go over this together.
VII New Business
There was no new business.
Donna Cook made a motion to adjourn at 7:40 p.m. It was seconded by Phil Lowe. Motion carried with all in favor.
Donna M. Cook
Planning Board Member/Recorder for this Meeting