Duties & Responsibilities:
- This is responsible administrative work in directing all activities of the Office of the Town Clerk-Treasurer.
- Work responsibilities include the preparation and maintenance of all Board records and other official municipal documents, supervision of elections within the Town, issuance of various licenses, permits, and registrations; recording various documents and vital statistics; and organization and supervision of cemeteries.
The Town of Sebago offers you a number of options for paying your property taxes . Here are some of your options:
- During normal business hours; clerks can take your cash, check, or debit card payments here at the municipal offices.
- Electronic checks can be transacted 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, by logging on and clicking on the on line services; electronic check payments (a $3.00 convenience fee will be applied). Your payment will be credited to your account on the next business day.
- All popular credit cards can be used 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, by logging on and clicking on the on line services; credit card payments (a variable convenience fee will be displayed dependent upon the transaction amount). You will always know the amount of the convenience fee to be added to the total transaction and be able to approve or reject. Your payment will be credited to your account on the next business day.